Every modern business is rapidly becoming more dependent on some form of IT. Sometimes this is not noticeable in all companies but :
- More back office systems are becoming paperless
- Electronic communication is becoming more widely used
- Customer records and sales information is computerised
- Production systems are becoming more automated
- Stock systems are tied to sales systems.
- And many more…
Therefore without the correct procedures and testing in place for your IT services, How would your business cope if something happened your IT equipment:
- Damaged by Fire or Flood.
- Suffers a major hardware or software failure.
- Maliciously damaged or wiped.
Statistics report that 80% of Businesses that suffer a major data loss in the UK, do not remain in business over 2 years.
Don’t let your business become a statistic.
If a Business Continuity plan is in place, adhered to and regularly tested. Then should the worst happen to your business, this plan would be invoked to recover your business speedily and with minimal data loss to enable you to continue trading with the minimum impact.
Contact Us to discuss your requirements.